1. Whatever happened to ‘Never complain; never explain' – the unofficial motto of the House of Windsor?
2. The below are 5 companies that stand out from the rest and are startups to watch in 2014.
3. By more than one measure, 2014 is a year the Honda Motor Co. would prefer to forget or to obscure, reflected in a roundabout way by its grand slogan for 2015, “The Year of Honda.”
4. “Nick is an exceptional product thinker,” Adam Cahan, Yahoo’s senior vice-president of mobile and emerging products, said. “He does represent a generational shift in the kinds of things he is thinking about and what it means to be truly mobile. That generation is not just mobile-first, they are mobile only. That’s a different point of view.”
5. 4. "The Big Bang Theory" (3.4 million)
6. Warm greetings and best wishes for the New Year!致以热烈的祝贺和良好的祝福,新年快乐。
西西软件园 With China now not only “fully integrated”, but perhaps starting to retreat from this position as it brings more of its supply chain onshore, unless Africa can succeed in following China’s path, he adds: “I think we are going back now to a situation where we don’t think there is any particular reason for trade to grow faster than GDP.”