1. 'It surprised me, but it's a good sign for Tencent getting abroad, because in particular WeChat is a combination of WhatsApp and Instagram, so it's a unique value proposition that is probably pretty good for emerging market consumers,' he said.
2. A pair of post-mumblecore comedies about self-realization and its limits. Mr. Bujalski’s is a flawless screwball triangle (with Guy Pearce, Cobie Smulders and Kevin Corrigan as the sides) masquerading as an easygoing hangout with the oddballs of Austin, Tex. Ms. Piven surveys the darker territory of mental illness and daytime television. Thanks to Kristen Wiig’s astounding performance (as a lottery winner named Alice Klieg), “Welcome to Me” is a portrait of an American dreamer that is unsettling and inspiring in equal measure.
3. 6. Charlize Theron - $16.5 million
4. 凯特 阿普顿
5. China is preparing to sign more bilateral or multilateral agreements with other countries, and will enhance information exchanges and joint investigation especially with Western countries such as the US, Canada and Australia on some major or individual cases, according to the CCDI.
3. Beijing is banning Chinese tour groups from visiting South Korea, the latest retaliation against the planned Korean deployment of the US-built Thaad missile shield, according to two people with knowledge of the plans.
4. “This is not an excuse — this is the reality of the environment we operate in, ” Dervin said. Since 2012, JetBlue has been implementing a series of technology efforts to help it recover more quickly from bad weather. She said other tools are coming online that will help the airline keep to its schedules.
6. One of the most discouraging aspects of 2014 for professional investors has been the start-and-stop nature of the recovery. We coasted into January on a trend of strengthening economic reports. Within a few weeks, a nationwide snowstorm seemingly drove the economic data off the side of the road.
3. Against: It's not yet managing to win top honors from critics' groups.
4. The company realised that "it was all a mistake and that he did it without thinking," a Google spokeswoman said last Wednesday.
5. The average monthly salaries for grads in law, engineering and medical majors are 5,545, 4,512 and 4,500 yuan respectively, slightly down from last year, while graduates with educational and agricultural majors are offered lower pay, at 3,258 and 3,184 yuan respectively.
2. Over the past 10 years, the value of the top 100 brands has more than doubled — increasing by 133 per cent. That value (see box on page 3 for methodology) is calculated in terms of financial measures such as revenues and profitability combined with surveys of how consumers view brands.
3. 5. It's a dog's life for the British
4. The second half of this year should see a similar number of IPOs, making a total of about 120 cases in 2016 with about 60 billion to 80 billion yuan in financing volume, Lyn predicted.
5. He was under the impression people clicking on the adverts would earn him money. But instead he was charged every time someone clicked on the link.
与此同时，布拉德福德大学管理学院(Bradford University School of Management)和爱丁堡大学商学院(University of Edinburgh Business School)的排名均上升16位，分别排在第42名和第55名。剑桥大学(University of Cambridge)佳奇管理学院(Judge Business School)的排名上升15位，排在第14名。