1. Total migrant worker earnings are estimated to be $3 trillion annually, of which approximately 85 percent remains in the host countries. The money migrants send home averages less than one percent of their host country's gross domestic product, IFAD said.
4. Hello, I'm Severn Suzuki speaking for E.C.O. - The Environmental Children's Organisation. 大家好，我是Severn Suzuki，我代表儿童环境组织来此演讲。
5. 18 November
6. “This young Vermonter clearly has an interest in service and anyone putting ideas forward with the goal of making Vermont a better place is appreciated here,” Scott's spokeswoman, Rebecca Kelley, tells PEOPLE.
1. That is up from a rise of 11.2 per cent in September.
6. 1. The remote control belongs to me for the whole month.
1. “Airbnb is here to stay,” Mr. Gottsegen said. “Instead of fighting it, we should wrap our arms around it and make it better.”
2. The Colombian singer, songwriter, dancer, record producer, choreographer, and model – Shakira stands 10th on the world's most beautiful women of 2015 list. She is listed as most powerful woman in the world by Forbes, and most popular dancer by wonders list. As of July 2014, She has become the first person to reach 100 million followers on Facebook.
3. May the joy of New Year be with you throughout the year.
4. “It suggests that people put more weight on what happened to themselves and less weight on other information that might be available,”Koudijs says. The more personally removed people are from an important event, the less it is to affect their appetite for risk.
6. Even in jobs where you test applicants and those with the top scores are supposed to get the job, I've seen hiring managers fix scores to get the people they like.
3. Housing is finally recovering. Home values are up 7% nationally through the first nine months of 2012, according to the S&P/Case-Shiller index. Meanwhile, home-building is gaining traction, which means more jobs for construction workers, contractors and builders. Some 29,000 new construction jobs have been added since May. There's 'a significant thawing in labor conditions in the construction market,' notes Andrew Wilkinson, economist at Miller Tabak & Co. It's not just construction crews. Retailers who cater to Americans furnishing, repairing and improving their homes also will need to hire.[qh]
Those concerns are casting a heavy shadow over a two-day meeting of G20 central bank governors and finance ministers due to start tomorrow. The International Monetary Fund this week already warned that it was poised to downgrade its forecast for global growth this year, saying the leading economies needed to do more to boost growth.
According to historical accounts, Richard's body was transported naked and bloody on the back of a pack horse to Leicester before being buried in an unmarked grave at Greyfriars, a Franciscan friary in the central English city.
Perhaps the more interesting question is what drove Yahoo! to shell out that reported $30 million for a single app. To be sure, Summly's text-compression abilities dovetail nicely with Yahoo!'s new focus on mobile utilities. Along with Yahoo!'s $1.1 billion purchase of the blogging service Tumblr and the launch of an acclaimed new weather app, the Summly move marks a commitment to owning the tiny real estate of the smartphone screen-and serving advertising to the youthful eyeballs that tend to gravitate to mobile devices.
Mr Cook must balance that with the secrecy that surrounds its product development. Already, there are whispers on Apple’s campus about another secret project, on the scale of the iPhone or Watch, which is pulling in talent from across Cupertino.