2. “Today you have to shop by image,” Mr. Nathan said. “But if you are brave and don’t follow fashion, there are opportunities.”
3. THE SLAP (NBC, Feb. 12) Jon Robin Baitz and Lisa Cholodenko are producers of this adaptation of an Australian mini-series about the fallout from a momentary loss of control at a backyard birthday party. The impressive cast includes Peter Sarsgaard, Uma Thurman, Thandie Newton, Brian Cox and Melissa George (who also appeared in the original).
4. 最佳电视电影：《神探夏洛克：可恶的新娘》(Sherlock: The Abominable Bride [Masterpiece], PBS)
5. The Explore experience in Brazil is available on both iPhone and Android. Simply open Google Maps on your mobile phone and tap "explore food And drinks near you" at the bottom of the screen. Depending on where you are and time of day, Google Maps will share lists of food and drink locations around you, ranging from "best breakfasts" to "waterside dining", says Bryan Cheng, Product Manager, Google Maps.
1. Only Kobe Bryant had played in more games by age 32, and did so with fewer minutes, and that's just including regular-season games.
4. These larger screen sizes will put additional strain on iOS 7 and developers who will need to figure out how to adapt their apps to even more configurations. These additional formats will provide some exciting opportunities for applications as well, and we can anticipate that iOS 8 will contain many features designed to accommodate multi-screen design.
5. The collaboration with business is important, adds Teach First, not just for the funding but to help schools equip students with more of the skills required by modern employers.
6. Many technicians think that during the course of this century computerized robots might compete and win against humans.
1. This Noah Baumbach Netflix film is both funny and award-worthy, which means you can feel really smart while you chuckle.
Lee Kong Chian School of Business at the University of Singapore, in 76th place overall, is the first Singaporean business school to enter this ranking, which includes seven Asian institutions. Its alumni are by far the most internationally mobile among this group. They are ranked 25th for mobility, 57 places ahead of the next most mobile alumni, those from the National Sun Yat-Sen University in Taiwan.
Sales of counterfeit products represent nearly 45% of those cases, 18.2% higher than last year. Bad feedback from consumers, frequent returns of goods, and complaints have been plenty. Some sellers use unreal low price as a business trap to promote their products.
As for his own education: He's weighing whether to enroll in university in England or maybe the U.S. to be closer to Silicon Valley. Or perhaps he'll skip college entirely and just focus on his work. 'I absolutely want to start another company,' he says. 'Serial entrepreneurs get addicted to creation. I want to be passionate. I feel really bad when I'm not doing something new.'