1. In the tweet, Obama quoted Nelson Mandela, "No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin or his background or his religion..."
5. Recognize me?: image via blog.discoverymagazine.com
6. But most of us are self-aware enough to understand that even as we do this, we are lying to ourselves. We recognize those dangers when it comes to politics (see: Bush and Clinton). Why should clothes be any different?
1. Employment is crucial to ensuring people’s well-being. We will focus our efforts on facilitating employment to see that through their hard work, people can create wealth and realize their full potential.
2. She said: 'On a scale of one to 10, I feel I'm at a nine because there's definitely room for improvement. I know I could go further.'
3. 单词channel 联想记忆：
4. Deadpool will release on February 12, 2016 and it looks like it's going to be a hilarious movie. Oh yes, there's going to be plenty of action and killing as well.
5. In response to the incident, Jiedaibao made an announcement on its Sina Weibo on Dec. 1, stressing that the use of nude pictures as collateral for loans constitutes a private deal between users, which the company cannot regulate.
1. But with the US close to full employment and inflation moving up towards the target, “you can see how tighter policy would be warranted,” he says. “It wouldn’t take a whole lot to shift the equation.”
The joint programme delivered by Tsinghua and Insead University (Tiemba) moved up two places to lead the 2015 global executive MBA ranking, dethroning Trium, which drops back to third place after only one year at the top.