6. China's movie box office revenue grew 9 percent to $8.9 billion (RMB 60.98 billion) in 2018.
1. No students or teachers drank the poisoned water, the report said.
2. "A 12-year-old boy doesn't want to start spending 100,000 euros."
4. 6. Smart refrigerator
5. But 'averages' are old data, not future facts. Happy talk won't restart a bull. And more warnings won't puncture an old bubble. Cycles have lives of their own, move up and down when they damn well feel like it. That's nature.
6. Please accept my sincere wishes for the New Year. I hope you will continue to enjoy good health.
1. The US president-elect has pledged to abandon trade agreements which could have wide-reaching effects on American imports and exports of commodities if trade agreements are revised.
2. Jacobs vowed at the meeting to improve management and cooperation with the association to enhance the credibility of the science. He stressed the publisher was not targeting China, as it had also retracted papers by experts from other countries, the statement said.
3. 7. Political wars guarantee intense volatility through 2014-2016 elections
Two against-the-clock tours of Los Angeles. Two celebrations of the sometimes prickly solidarity among women. Four tremendous performances, from Kitana Kiki Rodriguez, Mya Taylor, Julia Garner and the great Lily Tomlin. “Grandma” is the work of a studio veteran. “Tangerine” was shot on iPhones. Anyone prone to lamenting the death of movies needs to shut up and watch these.