5. 6) I find it hard to start a conversation 0 1 2 3 4
6. 与此同时，布拉德福德大学管理学院(Bradford University School of Management)和爱丁堡大学商学院(University of Edinburgh Business School)的排名均上升16位，分别排在第42名和第55名。剑桥大学(University of Cambridge)佳奇管理学院(Judge Business School)的排名上升15位，排在第14名。
1. Here are the top 5 share repurchases authorized so far this year, according to data collected by Birinyi.
2. Ah yes, the other reason Sacramento shouldn't tank: Philadelphia has the option to swap picks with them this year. It's actually impossible for the Kings to get the No. 1 pick because of that, and it hurts their chances at a top-three pick overall.
3. 8. You left your résumé in the freaking printer!
4. 3. Jia Junpeng, your mom wants you to go home for dinner.”
5. “The headwinds that Chinese banks face will last for a long time,” he said. “In addition to lower sources for profit, they will also have to prepare themselves for losses on bad loans.”
6. The proportion of enrolled female students has increased steadily since the ranking began six years ago to 42 per cent among the most recent cohorts. This is low compared with the 48 per cent of female students on masters in management courses but compares favourably with the 35 per cent in MBA programmes.
1. adj. 永久的，永恒的
2. Lady Gaga ranks fourth with $59 million, followed by Beyoncé at $54.5 million. The former played 66 shows during our scoring period, also cashing in on deals with Versace and MAC, as well as her own Fame fragrance. The latter’s On The Run tour with husband Jay Z grossed over $100 million for 19 North American dates, giving music’s first couple a nightly average comparable to that of the Rolling Stones.
Finance is one of top school Edhec’s core strengths, both in terms of teaching and research. The school in 2001 established the Edhec-Risk Institute to produce and distribute research on areas such as asset and risk management.
Leaders of large companies such as Michelin, Microsoft, Ericsson and others are already pushing more decision-making power out to their front-line workers. Others will follow as the success of this approach catches on.
More than 110 new and returning series made the shortlist for this roundup before being whittled down to the 20 that appear here. (And that’s without the HBO shows “True Detective,” which is being moved to later in the year, and “Game of Thrones,” “Veep” and “Silicon Valley,” whose April premiere dates haven’t been announced.) From a “Breaking Bad” spinoff, to the return of “Broadchurch,” to the final season of “Justified,” the winter is high season for the serious TV watcher.