4. 9) Well Done: It’s a cliché, no doubt. Sometimes, it isn’t enough just to say thanks. People want to know what they did was great and why. They pour so much sweat and soul into their projects.They need to know their work was special and had meaning to someone.
1. "Let me point to the performance of China, in coming in at number 25 in the rankings, is now joining the upper income group of countries that have traditionally dominated the top slots in the global innovation index," the WIPO director-general, Francis Gurry, told a news conference.
6. Think you’ve had some bad job interviews this year? This survey is guaranteed tcheer you up (unless you happen tbe part of it). When staffing firm OfficeTeam asked 600 managers across North America tdescribe the most embarrassing interview blunders they had seen in 2014, here’s what they said.
1. 今年年底标普500(S&P 500)指数会在2650点上方吗？
2. Actor in a Comedy Series: Jeffrey Tambor, “Transparent”
3. In a blog post announcing the deal, Mr Cahan said although mobile devices were shifting our daily routines, “most articles and web pages were formatted for browsing with mouse clicks. The ability to skim them on a phone or a tablet can be a real challenge – we want easier ways to identify what’s important to us.”
4. During last year's LFW, there were 250 anti-fur protesters, The Guardian reported, and a show in February saw an activist storm the stage at a Mary Katrantzou show.
5. Some hits have gone so far over the top they should be winded, yet instead keep on puffing gusts of hot air, including “Downton Abbey,” “Scandal” and “Revenge.” A new addition on ABC, “How to Get Away With Murder” was a fun substitute, a lurid nighttime soap opera about lawbreaking defense lawyers — “Law & Disorder.”
6. Harvard topped the league table, followed by Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Stanford University.
2. vi. 流通，循环，传播
3. The list presents an annual snapshot of the ever-changing global business landscape. The U.S. holds onto its crown as the country with the most Global 2000 companies: 564. Japan trails the U.S. with 225 companies in aggregate, despite losing the most members (26) this year.
Yes. Mrs May lost most of her authority with the bungled snap election. But the past few months have been kinder. Sealing a Brexit divorce deal has ensured short-term job security. So until Brexit is formally complete in 2019, or an appealing alternative emerges, the Conservative party will keep her where she is. Remainers and Leavers alike wish to avoid a civil war that would be sparked by moving against her. What was thought to be an unsustainable position is proving surprisingly sustainable.