1. The people of both countries have the wisdom to properly manage their differences, there is a need and there are also conditions for us to continue to expand our common interests.
2. 《出生于缅甸皇室的她成为军阀和大毒枭》(The Female Warlord Who Had C.I.A. Connections and Opium Routes)
4. A lack of capital and experience is the biggest obstacle for college entrepreneurs, the report suggested, stating that 40 percent of such young entrepreneurs rely on external capital such as loans from banks, investment organizations, schools and the government.
5. TextPride changed its name to Swyft Media and launched a platform that pushes emojis and stickers from new brands into messaging apps. Brands pay for the privilege, as they would with a regular ad campaign.
6. China is trying to attract more students with an international background because of the country's involvement in global cooperation, said Miao Lü, secretary general of the Center for China and Globalization.
1. What the government should do is to send a resounding message of “yes” to the all law-abiding market entities, to flash the green light of going ahead to the hardworking entrepreneurs and innovators, and to seriously deal with all violations of laws and regulations by showing them a resolutely a “yellow card” of stern warning, or even a “red card” to send them out of the market.
4. According to the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, China's migrant workers account for around 50 percent of the labor force in industrial and related sectors. Yet they don't enjoy equal rights as city dwellers because of household registration requirements.
3. With Westbrook playing such a hands-on, high-usage role and Victor Oladipo already locked in on a high-dollar extension, Payne needed to prove he could be an off-ball threat or a lead guard on the second unit.
5. 其他人将想方设法利用技术来帮助人们减少上网时间。谷歌(Google)前雇员特里斯坦哈里斯(Tristan Harris)发起的“时光莫虚度”(Time Well Spent)运动正在吸引人气，该运动鼓励设计者理解他们所控制的微妙的心理力量，以解决其所称的“数字注意力危机”。据Recode报道，曾经在Pinterest和Facebook工作的蒂姆肯德尔(Tim Kendall)，计划成立一家专注于对抗设备上瘾的初创公司。
Next year, the mayor’s affordable housing plan, which calls for building or preserving 200,000 units of affordable housing over the next decade, will begin to take shape. It hinges on a policy that requires developers to build affordable housing in exchange for being allowed to construct taller and denser buildings in neighborhoods rezoned by the city. Developers and housing advocates alike are waiting to see what it will look like once the administration adds muscle and flesh to the bones of the proposal.
The other finalists, each of which will receive 10,000, were: Losing the Signal , by Jacque McNish and Sean Silcoff, who look at how BlackBerry went off course; Digital Gold , Nathaniel Popper’s examination of the rise of bitcoin, the virtual currency; How Music Got Free , Stephen Witt’s history of the way piracy and peer-to-peer sharing have disrupted the recorded music industry; Anne-Marie Slaughter’s new book Unfinished Business , about the challenge of achieving gender balance; and Misbehaving , in which Richard Thaler traces the development of behavioural economics.