4. The other issue with tanking is Philly, Phoenix, and Brooklyn are all bad teams. It's going to be hard to outflank those outfits.
5. n. 委员会，委托，委任，佣金，犯罪
1. The ranking measures the quality and breadth of the schools’ postgraduate programmes. Schools must take part in all four rankings to be eligible for a full score. LBS rose from third last year by participating in all four rankings for the first time.
4. Many people think, "If I work extra hard, I'm going to get noticed." But it doesn't work that way. If you want to advance, some of the responsibility falls on you to toot your own horn. Make sure your supervisor and your supervisor's supervisor are well of aware of what you're contributing.
1. "You can no longer have some countries go first and others come in later, because there is no more time," said Glen P. Peters, a scientist at the Center for International Climate and Environmental Research in Oslo, who helped compile the new numbers. "It needs to be all hands on deck now."
2. Please accept our wishes for you and yours for a happy New Year.
3. Most people’s impression of Sweden is that it’s cold, gloomy and beautiful. But that’s not the whole story. As the largest Scandinavian country with a small population, it’s a paradise for people who hate crowds and love their peace and quiet. It’s the perfect setting in which to enjoy the country’s local delicacies, such as fresh seafood, berries, and regional cheeses.
5. 'So it's how do you square that circle? How do you remain true to the original creation and concept and yet at the same time not offend people in the 21st century?
1. May the season\'s joy fill you all the year round.
Audrey Zhang, a fifth-grader from Levittown, N.Y., is the winner of this year's Doodle 4 Google competition, rising to the top of some 100,000 entries on the theme of "draw one thing to make the world a better place."
In local currency terms exports managed slight growth of 0.6 per cent last month, besting expectations of 0.1 per cent contraction but still down substantially from growth of 5.9 per cent in November. Imports grew 10.8 per cent in renminbi terms, more than double the expected 4.8 per cent but down 2.2 percentage points from the month prior.