1. Mayweather Jnr - who is capable of demanding pound 70 million a fight - fell to 16th. He pocketed pound 20 million in ring fees with an additional pound 5 million coming mostly from his clothing brand TMT, The Money Team.
2. Chinese universities have also spent millions to recruit internationally renowned academics and build state-of-the-art facilities, said Baty.
3. Will Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi try any more unorthodox economic experiments
4. The Warriors played pre-season games in China in 2013 against the Los Angeles Lakers, but it will be the first time the Timberwolves visit China.
5. 5. Geopolitical flashpoints.In the not too distant past, a small supply disruption would send oil prices skyward. In early 2014, for example, violence in Libya blocked oil exports, contributing to a rise in oil prices. In Iraq, ISIS overran parts of the country and oil prices shot up on fears of supply outages. But since then, geopolitical flashpoints have had much less of an effect on the price of crude. During the last few weeks of 2014, violence flared up again in Libya. But after a brief increase in prices, the markets shrugged off the event. Nevertheless, history has demonstrated time and again that geopolitical crises are some of the most powerful short-term movers of oil prices.