1. China's Ministry of Education (MOE) said at a news conference that most of the world's foreign students who study abroad are from China.
2. The price of U.S. benchmark West Texas Intermediate crude, which is traded on the New York Mercantile Exchange, has been kept lower by problems transporting the oil to markets. Those troubles have eased recently, but Sabine Schels, head of fundamental commodity research at Bank of America Merrill Lynch, doubts the problems will disappear.
3. vt. 买，购买
4. Since April 2007, the value of the top 100 brands has increased by 106 per cent. That compares with a 61 per cent rise in the S&P 500 and growth of 21 per cent in the MSCI world index over the same period.
5. We will develop cultural programs and industries.
6. Miranda Lambert “Bathroom Sink” (RCA Nashville)