2. China’s commercial aerospace ambition has long been known, but a few recent milestones are bringing it closer to realization.
3. Despite relatively low comparative competition earnings and salary, the pair were the two highest earners in regards to endorsement deals last year, with 17-time Grand Slam champion Federer earning pound 41 million.
4. The proportion of enrolled female students has increased steadily since the ranking began six years ago to 42 per cent among the most recent cohorts. This is low compared with the 48 per cent of female students on masters in management courses but compares favourably with the 35 per cent in MBA programmes.
6. n. 奖章，勋章，纪念章
1. 单词trademark 联想记忆：
2. John Stevenage, chief executive of British Mensa, said he was delighted for Nishi. He said: 'I hope she will make full use of her membership to meet new, like-minded people and challenge herself. Joining Mensa opens the door to an international network of more than 100,000 people and many members make friends for life.
3. 'In the next 12 to 24 months, unless any of these bottlenecks are solved, we could see WTI going down to $50 a barrel, to incentivize producers to slow down,' she said
5. "I want to tell you what happened I opened the envelope and it said Emma Stone, La La Land and that is why I took such a long look at Faye and at you. I wasn't trying to be funny. This is Moonlight for best picture," Beatty told the shocked crowd as he explained the blunder.
3. Yet the pizza is far from the first recipe to incorporate a bit of the precious metal. Earlier this year, Bj?rn DelaCruz, the owner of Filipino restaurant the Manila Social Club, in Williamsburg, New York, created the pricey Golden Cristal Ube Donut.
5. Two arrests have been made in connection to the shooting death of 14-year-old Lecent Ross, police said Thursday.
6. President Xi Jinping is also a well-known football fan, who has repeatedly voiced his support for the sport's development in China.
1. China's expenditure on technology research and development rose 10.6% to 1.57 trillion yuan in 2016, the fastest annual growth since 2014, as the nation increases its investment in new driving forces to stabilize the economy.
1. Russia's economy is the 10th largest in the world, producing little of value beyond hydrocarbons. Corruption and rent-seeking extract an enormous economic toll. It remains burdened with Soviet era infrastructure, and its ability to meet the educational and medical needs of its population is rapidly declining.
2. Attractions: Europe’s underrated gem.
3. 12) I often find myself worrying about something 0 1 2 3 4
The total foreign trade volume between China and Germany reached 999.1 billion yuan (USD about 145.3 billion) in 2016, with a year-on-year growth of 2.6 percent, according to statistics released by China's General Administration of Customs.
Chinese cellphone maker giant Huawei expects its smartphone shipments to grow 29 percent year-on-year to reach 139 million in 2016, compared with an estimated global average shipment growth of 0.6 percent.