2. With assets under management of $200bn, according to Nomura Securities, Japan’s ETF market is about $50bn larger than all other Asia-Pacific ETF markets put together. At the end of August, the market value of the BOJ’s ETF holdings was $175bn.
3. After the success of The Conjuring, Ed Warren and Lorraine Warren are back to kick some ghost butts. Conjuring 2 is based on the Enfield Poltergeist, which is apparently a true event that took place in London in 1977.
4. 他会在自己的独唱专辑中尝试什么样的歌曲呢：《Sweet Creature》（《可爱的人儿》）和《Ever Since New York》（《自从来到纽约》）是温馨的原声抒情歌曲；而在《Kiwi》（《奇异果》）这首歌中，他大声地炫耀着自己的欢乐；《Two Ghosts》（《两只幽灵》）则是一首为分手而惋惜的歌曲。
5. 这将是一部非常有趣的电影，刻画出了美国队长与钢铁侠之间微妙的关系， 两人经常陷入信任危机。
6. The survey of 11,500 workers by Chinese employment agency Zhaopin found that 50.9 per cent did not get an annual bonus at the end of 2016. Another 9.6 per cent were told their bonus had been delayed until after the new year holiday.