1. Going into the debate at Lynn University in Boca Raton, Florida, Obama had an inbuilt advantage on foreign policy and security. As president, with access to daily briefings by intelligence analysts, diplomats and generals, he is better briefed and it showed as he dominated Romney in the first half of the debate.
2. Isolated in northern China, this virus was similar to the virus that spread before 1957. For this reason, individuals born before 1957 were generally protected, however children and young adults born after that year were not because they had no prior immunity. By January 1978, the virus had spread around the world, including the United States. Because illness occurred primarily in children, this event was not considered a true pandemic. Vaccine containing this virus was not produced in time for the 1977-78 season, but the virus was included in the 1978-79 vaccine.
3. 密码管理应用设计商Splashdata发布了一份“25个最常见密码” 榜单。
4. The Beijing Tourism Development Commission noted that the country's battle with pollution is another obstacle cities face in attracting inbound tourists.
5. 实际上，去年新出炉的炒鱿鱼委婉用语(euphemisms for firing people)跟往年的产量差不多。Infosys宣称“井然有序地实现了一次3000人的人员递减”。Upworthy，一家规模不大的媒体公司，在解雇了14名员工后竟然大言不惭地称这是一次“投资性裁员”。反言之，2016年最极品的行话体现出的不是失败，而是兴奋过头。
6. 宾夕法尼亚州立大学的气候科学家迈克尔·E·曼恩(Michael E. Mann)在电子邮件中说，“如果不是由于燃烧化石燃料所产生的、导致地球变暖的气体排放越来越多的原因，在上千年史无前例的几十年较暖期间、创纪录地变暖的十年中，看到变暖的又一个记录年度，是非常不可能的。”
西西软件园 To Rouslan Krechetnikov and Hans Mayer for studying the dynamics of liquid-sloshing, to learn what happens when a person walks while carrying a cup of coffee. I'll give you a hint: it happens between step 7 and 10.
Swift has also been having quite the year, claiming the No. 2 spot with $80 million. More than a year after the launch of 1989—the top release of 2014 with over 3.6 million copies sold—her latest single, “Wildest Dreams,” has ascended to the top of the charts, boosted by a music video with Scott Eastwood. But it was the beginning of her epic 1989 World Tour that placed her so close to the top of this list.