1. Here's a list of the top 10 most anticipated movies in 2016 that we believe will become box office hits and would be worth watching more than once.
2. Are Some Molds Dangerous?
3. Rolling ahead with a team that's .500 through November isn't at all tanking — this is seriously a potential playoff team — but it's the same type of conversation the rebuilding squads are having. Leverage assets and playing time to win more now, or stay focused on sustainability?
4. Citing recent figures from the CPB Netherlands Bureau for Policy Analysis, that show global trade in seasonally-adjusted volume terms fell 1.1 per cent between September and October, Mr Leering suggests last year will prove to be the worst year for world trade since 2009.
5. Prince Miteb, who headed the powerful National Guard until early November, was released on November 28th, the official said. At least three other suspects have also finalized settlement deals.
6. The data showed that Samsung took the top spot, followed by Apple in second place. Even so, the shipments of the two top tech giants declined respectively by 3 percent and 7 percent, demonstrating decreased global market shares.
1. 6. Smart refrigerator
2. Hitachi Data Systems
3. 2.Jennifer Lopez
4. Apple's brand value rose 5 percent from a year ago to $178 billion and Google's brand value was up 11 percent from a year ago to $133 billion, according to the report.
3. An American actress, author, fashion designer, dancer, producer, and singer Jennifer Lopez hold the second place in the list of 10 most beautiful women of 2015. Lopez's personal relationships have attracted worldwide media attention; she has been married three times. Beside entertainment world, J. Lo enjoyed a highly successful business career, consisting of various clothing lines, accessories, fragrances, a production company, television shows and a charitable foundation among other business interests.
4. Fifty-two colleges and universities across 11 provinces in China are equipped with vending machines that sell AIDS detection reagent for students to conduct self-examinations.
5. Keep around people who like to remind you how smart you are, and stay even though they think you are a dick.
6. Meanwhile, the proportion of 2016 graduates to select employment is increased, which goes up to 75.6% from 71.2% in 2015.
2. Whenever I talk to people about the future, I'm struck by their belief that it is knowable. The impression I get is that most people imagine the future like a book ending: already written and readable if you can just steal a quick look at the last few pages. What they find difficult is accepting that the pages aren't written yet. The future hasn't happened, hasn't even been planned--and cannot be known because it doesn't exist.
3. It was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity…
At its own auction the following evening, Sotheby’s achieved a far more respectable total of 22.6 million with fees, although it was just above the low estimate of 21.8 million based on hammer prices. Of the 44 lots offered, 15 did not sell, or 34 percent.
4. China will continueefforts to build out C-9 (the top nine universities in China) in the form ofmore than $1 billion new investments in major campuses. Funds will becommitted to attract top faculty, build state-of-the-art facilities, andrecruit the very best students. China will lock into a global war forintelligence, education, and skill.