4. Her predecessor David Cameron placed fifth in CNNMoney's previous ranking in March 2015 with his salary of ￡142,500, then worth $214,800. May is only seventh.
5. Much of the boost in exports came from shipments to the US, which grew for the first time since March at an annualised rate of 6.9 per cent to $36.8bn. Among other destinations that swung back to growth last month was the the EU, shipments to which rose 5.1 per cent to $29.9bn, as did those to Japan, by 3.2 per cent to $12.2bn.
6. 游戏平台：PlayStation 4
2. Another exceptional new field is that of nanotechnology.
3. Shares in Hyundai and AmorePacific slid on Friday, down 4.4 per cent and 12.5 per cent respectively in late afternoon trading in Seoul.
5. n. 感动(激动，愤怒或震动), 搅拌，骚乱
1. 5.Paperpot Transplanter
2. For newcomers, these changes provide fresh housing options. But for residents, they can spell displacement. The same is true for shops such as De Robertis Pasticceria and Caffe in the East Village, which just closed after a 110-year run. And next year, the Union Square Cafe will likely conclude its 30 years in Union Square.