1. Sure, it plays music, has a calendar, and even entertains the kids, but it could probably also get hacked — just like everything else.
2. So I don't know what will happen in 2014--and neither does anyone else. What I imagine, though, looks like this:
3. 除了北方高等商学院和巴黎高等商学院以外，高等经济商业学院(Essec Business School)、巴黎高等商业学院-欧洲管理学院(ESCP Europe)和商科联盟国际商学院(Skema Business School)分列第三、第四和第六位。
5. According to exam questions and some test-takers' feedback posted online after the exam, the difficulty of the questions was moderate and hot political and social issues, such as the Long March rockets, China's foreign affairs, the Yutu lunar rover and entrepreneurial efforts by college students, were mentioned.
1. In the three years after the death of Steve Jobs, Mr Cook, 54, has held his nerve through attacks from activist investors and a loss of faith among some that Apple could succeed without its late founder. This year has seen Apple’s chief step out of the shadows of his predecessor and imprint the company with his own set of values and priorities: bringing in fresh blood, changing how it manages its cash pile, opening Apple up to greater collaboration and focusing more on social issues.
2. Three of former US president Barack Obama's tweets were among Twitter's list of 10 most retweeted this year, while none of current US President Donald Trump's tweets made the list.
3. The .40-calibre Smith & Wesson that killed her, a semi-automatic handgun, was seized by police to undergo ballistics testing to determine if it had been used in other crimes.
4. “The headwinds that Chinese banks face will last for a long time,” he said. “In addition to lower sources for profit, they will also have to prepare themselves for losses on bad loans.”
5. If the answer is "yes", then maybe you are a Type D personality.
6. The National Basketball Association (NBA) Global Games is to feature two pre-season games in China between the Golden State Warriors and the Minnesota Timberwolves, the NBA announced.
1. The pancreas produce insulin, and if yours don't, you need to inject yourself with the hormone manually. Diabetics are therefore trapped in a stressful routine of continually checking their blood sugar and then shooting insulin whenever the need arises.
5. In eighth place with $6.5 million, Chinese model Liu Wen, 29, is the only Asian model on the list, reflecting the lack of diversity that continues to plague runways.
6. 2.You Never Have a Day When You Wake Up Excited To Go To Work
2. Thousands of supporters awaited Rossello’s arrival for the post-swearing-in inauguration ceremony at the island’s seaside Capitol building, clutching umbrellas to protect themselves from a searing sun.
5. “An employee baked a cake with her resignation letter written on top.”
6. Tencent said in an email it has no current plans to find a profitable model for WeChat. An Internet conglomerate, Tencent is China's largest listed Internet company with a market capitalization of roughly $65 billion and has strong revenue streams from gaming, virtual products and advertising on other platforms.
2. Inga Beale出任伦敦劳埃德保险公司CEO，Mary Barra 出任通用汽车高级副总裁，这些都为2013年的女性地位写下了浓墨重彩的一笔。接下来的一年，女性地位还将继续发展，但进展会缓慢而微小，但你一定能随处看到女性的权力和影响力。再怎么说，就连日本都开始鼓励女性工作了呢。
3. Law firms will lead the pack, with 30% expecting to add staff. Paralegals with four to six years' experience are in particular demand, as are attorneys who specialize in "lucrative areas like litigation, health care, bankruptcy, and foreclosure law," the report says.
Despite the fact that each market rebound ended up as a V-shaped affair, each successive rally was carried out with less and less individual stock participation. Glaring divergences between winners and losers, large caps and small caps, preoccupied the commentariat for most of the spring and summer. Deflationary concerns from Europe and the Japanese technical recession further confounded analysts, as Treasury yields and inflation indicators in the U.S. were driven lower despite the improving domestic economy.